In October, all people with a desire to make the city look nicer have a chance to help along. We are going to clean walls with tags and scribbles on them to make our surroundings look cleaner, to show a strong difference between tagging and professional street art.
If you’re the one who would do anything to improve the surrounding environment, we ask you to help along and volunteer! Take along some clothes to clean with.
1. Põlva – 17.10, 16:30, in front of the Cultural Centre
2. Tallinn – 17.10, 16:30, in front of the Freedom Square stairs
3. Haapsalu – 17.10, 15:30, Haapsalu ANK
4. Valga – 17.10, 17:30, Valga ANK
5. Tartu – 17.10, 16:30, Raekoja Square, near the fountain
6. Keila – 18.10, 16:30 in front of Keila Kool
7. Võru – 18.10, 17:30, Kreutzwald School
8. Viljandi – 19.10, 15:30, Uku Centre
9. Kuusalu – 20.10, 18:30, Kuusalu tunnel (near Kuusalu Centre bus station)
Register to take part in the wall cleaning session here: email@example.com, just send your full name!
On the 18th of October at 18:00 there will be an open artist talk and discussion with the Mexican street artists Himed & Reyben and the street art activist Édgar Sánchez @ Pudel Baar, Telliskivi Loomelinnak, Tallinn.
At 19:30 there will be a screening of the street art movie “The Deepest Depths of the Burrow”. The artist discussion and film screening will also take place at Pudel Baar. Come, join us and get to know more about street art! These activties taking place on the 17th and 18th of October are free of charge for all visitors.