– All dance schools, studios, groups and crews are welcome to enter the competition.
– There are no age limitations.
– All dance styles are allowed. It’s all about the SHOW!
– During preselections, crews will perform their 3-minute choreographies (a small period of 5 seconds plus or minus is allowed resulting in a minimum of 2 minutes 55 seconds (2:55) and a maximum of 3 minutes 5 seconds (3:05). Please bring your music on a USB memory stick on the preselections day on the 22nd of October.
– Participation fee per person is 15 € regardless of participation in any other styles.
– During the preselections, 4 representatives of different Estonian dance schools and studios will choose the 4 best choreographies that will move on to the finals.
– The winners will be chosen by the international judge panel.
The Showcase World Match Off preselections will be held on the 22nd of October on the main stage at Salme Culture Centre. The preselections of other styles will take place simultaneously in the center’s lobby. The final will of course take place at Nordea Concert Hall.
This year’s preselection judges for the Showcase category:
For more info write to: email@example.com